Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thing 19

Thing 19 Podcasts

1. Which podcast(s) did you listen to?

Nancy Pearls Book Reviews on KUOW 94.9



2. Which of the directories did you find easiest to use?
Podcast.com was the was the easiest for me to use. All I had to do was type in Nancy Pearl's name 12 hits came up and I could browse each one to decide which podcast to choose. I also just typed in Book reviews and found her that way as well.


3. Has this Thing inspired you to do any podcasting yourself or to subscribe to a podcast to listen to it regularly?
Thing 19 hasn't inspired me to do my own podcasting right now, but maybe someday you'll find me podcasting my storytime at the library.
I have subscribed to Nancy Pearls Books Reviews and her videocast BookLust, because she is interesting to listen to as well as informative plus in the videocast she interviews authors which are wonderful for me to see and hear.

No comments: