Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thing 14

Thing 14 Library Thing

I Love Library Thing!! It was easy and fun to use and I can't wait to explore it some more.

How can you use LibraryThing for your library?
I Can't Wait to use it for when Children's books come in so I can post it on my Blog. The Plan is to Keep this Blog going for our patrons especially in the Storytime category to let them know what is happening at the Library. This tool will help me let them know about new books, award winners, easy readers, and more.
How else do you share book lists, etc. with library patrons? Would LibraryThing offer an alternative?
We share book lists by posters, New book areas in Library, What's coming on the Bulletin Board and handouts. Library Thing would bring our collection alive letting patrons know what we have in our collection, plus we can let them know what is coming and what is new to the library right now.

No comments: