Friday, September 12, 2008

Thing 15

Thing 15 Online games

If I may say so, I know about online games because of my children. They both have WebKinz and they spend some time on the computer each day taking care of them, earning kinz cash, working, furnishing their homes, and chatting with friends on this secure site. At our library Webkinz is quite popular. As far as adult online games, I knew about them, because of CSI: NY and SecondLife. I decided to play Puzzle Pirate for my online game. It was fun to dress my pirate, work on the pirate ship, go on missions and furnish my shack. It was interesting trying to figure out how to work with the other crew members. Online games are not for me, but it nice to be aware of them.

1 comment:

Ranebows said...

visit my blog it is www.clubpenguin-tipssecrets.blogspot.com